- MTA validates fundamental technology concepts in infrastructure.
- Database and Software Development enabling students to explore career paths in technology with a
modest investment of time and resources.
- No hands-on product experience required.
- Test broad knowledge concepts vs skills application.
- Free and free classroom instruction and self study
- Positions students for advanced technology training. Micosoft Certified TMCSA or MCSD and entry level
technology jobs, internships, etc. One exam = One Certification.
- MTA helps schools teach and validate fundamental technology knowledge, providing students with a
foundation for their careers and the confidence to succeed with more advanced studies. Designed to empower educators and
motivate students, MTA can help your institution stan out with an innovative technology curriculum while offering
students an opportunity to earn a Microsoft certification right in the classroom. MTA is a stepping-stone to Microsoft.
- Certified Technology Specialist certifications, which will help your students to prove their value in
the job market.
- Career Exploration – MTA allows beginner students to explore a variety of career options in technology with a moderate investment of time and effort.
- Confidence – Confidence-inspiring credential lead to success with future studies in technology and
- Community – Strengthen your school and community through technology; Provide your non-college bound
students for an entry-level job in technology.
Office 365 Cloud Fundamentals
Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
Software Development fundamentals
Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Windows Operating System Fundamentals
HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals